Monday 25 April 2011

Bunting

I had a lovely time at the fair I went to last Sunday.
I was outside the main hall in a marquee, and the weather was glorious; well it has been all week.
I've just had to get out in the garden whilst getting some hooky and stitching done.

***
Here's some pretty bunting that I've just added to my shop..
I've also added some ballerina bunting, and liqourice allsorts bunting...remember them? I was always a bit gutted when some kind person brought me a box of them, cos' I couldn't stand liquorice :o)
How's that for ungrateful?  LOL

I've been working on some new needlecases, and making up crochet jar covers to make little cosy pots. Hopefully I'll have some pictures for you in the week sometime.

Haven't we been having gorgeous weather..probably our summer I know, but still it's been so nice to spend the Easter holidays out in the garden..
***

I'll leave you with a few pictures..