Wednesday 13 April 2011

Needle book

I've had this in my Etsy shop for a while, but i keep forgetting to pop it on here for a closer look.
This is the second needle book in my 'Rose' needle book series.
The one onthe left is my very first one...i've kept that one all for myself :o)


This is it opened out..
And below is the button fastenings.


Below shows the little inside pocket on the front page for those pesky embroidery needles that always gradually just fall through the felt :o)
These are unique to my needle cases.



If you'd like a custom one, just convo me, as I love making them.
The one above is in my Etsy shop.

I did a birdy one too, but it was swooped (sorry :o) on by a friend.
So when I've finished a few more rosy ones, I'll pop some more birdy ones on there.

~888~

I've got another Fair this Sunday 17th April. 
I've been sewing like mad getting lots of bunting made for it.
I'll show you my lovely 'Ballerina' bunting next time.